Coping with Grief Over the Holiday Season
Are you not sure how to manage your grief with the holidays quickly approaching?
Managing grief in times of celebration can be overwhelming. This workshop is designed to help you explore ways to cope and bring light to the holiday season as you grieve. It was created to help families, spouses, children, and friends, who are grieving the death of a loved one.
Attendees will receive materials & worksheets that will help them:
- Navigate holiday expectations of family, friends & society
- Provide tips and strategies on how to manage holiday festivities including personal and family rituals
- Anticipate changes in traditions due to personal loss
- Learn to manage the mixed emotions grief can bring, especially during the holiday season.
- Handle holiday greetings
- Pace themselves during get-togethers